The Outback Mobile Resource Unit Inc. is currently recruiting a qualified, motivated and passionate educator to join our team at our childcare centre based in Tibooburra – The Tibooburra Multi-Purpose Centre. The position on offer will be permanent fulltime.
Tibooburra is a small, remote town with a population of 130 people. It is located approximately 340kms north of Broken Hill. The Multi-Purpose Centre is a 15-place service which offers pre-school, long day care, before and after school care and vacation care.
We provide high quality early childhood education and care to children aged 0 to12 years.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
The successful applicant will be required to work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. We are seeking an educator with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or above to join our team at the centre.
Applicants must possess:
• ACECQA approved qualification - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Experience with programming and planning
• Clear current Working with Children Check
• Able to obtain and maintain a cleared NSW Criminal Check
• Current HLTAID004 First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (ACECQA Approved)
• Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good time management skills and be well presented
• Positive attitude • Experience in early childhood education
It is desired, but not necessary, that applicants possess:
• Current driver’s license
You will be employed under the Children’s Service Award at the rate aligned to your relevant qualification and experience.
We require the successful applicant to commence employment on Monday 1st July 2019.
Please note: Prohibited persons are not permitted to apply and a Working with Children number will be required.
Send your application to:
Attention: President Management Committee
Phone: 08 8088 5828
Closing date: 24th May 2019