Preschool Teacher Required
Central Shoalhaven Mobile Preschool is a not for profit Early Childhood service operating in small towns and villages of the Shoalhaven. We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. This is a full-time position 7 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday with a commencement date of Monday 23 July 2018.
• MUST be a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher
• Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA) approved
• DEC approved Child Protection Training certificate
• Current First Aid certificate
• Asthma and Anaphylactic training
• Current Working with Children Check
• NSW Drivers License
• Understanding and experience implementing ELYF and NQS
• Experience with the Accreditation process would be an advantage
Attention: Stacey Plim (Director)
CASUAL EDUCATORS – CERTIFICATE III
Hunter Mobile Preschool is a not-for-profit, community based service that has been providing preschool to children in rural and remote areas since 1979. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and committed applicants for casual relief work. If successful, casuals may work a combination of on call days and longer term placements when educators are on leave at any of our venues (Gresford, Vacy, Lochinvar, Gillieston Heights, East Cessnock, Millfield and Wollombi) with the day starting and finishing at our Maitland base and travel being undertaken in the service’s vehicle.
The successful applicants would meet the following Selection Criteria:
• A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or an ACECQA approved equivalent qualification
• A current Working with Children Check
• Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis training
• Current manual drivers licence
• An understanding of the National Regulations, National Quality Framework, and Early Years Learning Framework
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact positively and productively with staff, families and children. • Ability to work anytime between 7.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Experience with demonstrated skills working within a team to provide quality education for children.
Applicants will also need to be willing to visit one of our venues to enable our service to finalise the assessment of their application and for the applicant to familiarise themselves with a mobile preschool setting.
Employment conditions will be according to the NES and Children’s Services Award.